Friday, August 22, 2014

Updates

At our 16 week prenatal appointment we found out there wasn't a heartbeat so...no baby anymore. 

Now, for the more sunny side of things and the typical antics of Cole and Henry:

We'll start with Henry giving himself a haircut. He looks pretty ridiculous. Got the bangs.



Henry puts his shoes on the wrong feet 99% of the time. It is amazing (and irritating). I just don't see how it is possible. He must be doing it on purpose to torment me.  It also takes him about 20 minutes to put on his Crocs! Another amazing (and irritating) feat.

We went to Qdoba for lunch the other day. After initially not wanting to go, Henry got excited about ordering "kid nachos." After we sat down he was quite upset to find his nachos covered in cheese and tomatoes and other typical (and delicious) nacho toppings. It took awhile, but apparently Henry believes "kid nachos" are simply chips and beef; beef being the nacho. He kept picking cheese off of chunks of beef, demanding "clean nachos!"


I hung my dartboard, so Cole and I played a game of cricket. It was seriously competitive. I'm pretty embarrassed. I wasn't really paying much attention and then all of a sudden realized that I had three bulls eyes left and Cole had two bulls eyes and a 15 left. I was also only up by 18 points. That is darn close. I'm happy to say, I was able to step it up and won. Next time I will take it much more seriously from the start.


If Cole won, I bet I would have got this classic funny face mocking my dart efforts.

Henry got sick and barfed on me twice. 

Cole finished his second soccer camp. Got another certificate that confirms he did an awesome job.
Fuchs Family Movie Night. We watched the Lego Movie. Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment