Wednesday, August 6, 2014

300

This is our 300th published blog post. Wow, that's a lot of time and typing (and I guess lovely memories). We also have over 40 drafts that never made the cut - think how boring those posts must be. Well, I hope the kids like going back to read about the early years. They can read about what little shits they were and how much grief they caused their poor parents.  
As far as grief, we will start with Henry's potty training. The first attempt failed miserably. Henry is in diapers as we speak. I'm getting a little worried since he starts school soon, but not sure what to do about it. He is being difficult. 


I guess my only other grievance at the moment is the fighting. The boys will act like best friends here and there. They will even have some hugging and kissing moments, but MOST often they are fighting and bothering each other. Luckily, I hear this only lasts for another 15 to 20 years. 

Other news:  We had a big rummage this weekend, and I'm happy to say we sold a ton of crap, except for the last day when we made a whopping $26.25. I think we may actually get a car in the garage come winter. Sadly for me, I'm sure it will be Kristin's car and not mine. Typical. I need to get on the other side of that war on women.  

Garage before rummage and Hen in undies

During the rummage we got out the pool and water table. The boys of course found some mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment