Monday, November 25, 2013

"I'm Thankful" and Fort Building

Thanksgiving is here and the boys had to list things they are thankful for at school. Besides being thankful for my fort building skills and sandwich making abilities (as you will see below), they also listed some interesting items. Their "thankful leaves" are pictured below. Since we are on the topic, I am thankful for the Green Bay Packers, beer, food...oh yeah, and Kristin and the boys (I have to say nice things on the blog now, so Grandma DJ doesn't get mad at me).

I am thankful for boys that use the toilet and don't require me to change their diapers. We haven't really started the potty training, but I think it will be time soon. Let the fun begin.

Thankful leaves at school. Apparently Cole really likes wind and the sun, who knew? I also like how Henry included himself in his list...and cheese which he spit out at lunch the other day. Liar. 

Cole's friend Owen S.  listed Cole first on his thankful list. We are very thankful (and proud) Cole is such a good friend.


The kids favorite game is too get out every toy in the house, pile it together and create forts. It is horrible, but it is also the only thing they can seem to play together without fighting. I am not thankful for this mess every night. The boys not fighting - very thankful.

Weirdo. And reminds me that I'm thankful that "planking" is no longer a thing. 

Henry is thankful for applesauce. Don't worry, he didn't finish the jar.

Trying to teach organized fort building...a personal favorite of mine.

Not organized on the inside




Surprise surprise...Henry broke the roof. Cole did not thank him.




I'm pretty sure Henry is rolling a boogie in this pic. We are all thankful for the magical disappearing booger trick.

I made the boys sandwiches for lunch and Cole told me that I make better sandwiches than Mom and Hen said that my peanut butter sandwich is better than at Grandma's house...Daddy rules. 

No comments:

Post a Comment