Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Weekend Update

We had some ups and downs this weekend. While Kristin slept off her hangover, the boys and I played some flag football in the yard and then took a scooter ride around the neighborhood. We later carved pumpkins. I did pretty well. Kristin carved Cole's pumpkin and it is awful. Just awful. I don't know what she was doing. On Sunday, my Dad and I did some house work. We accomplished little and screwed up several projects. Just not our day I guess. Later, Gregg took John and I out to Red Lobster for our birthdays. I have never been to Red Lobster before, so I was super excited. It was awesome and Gregg ordered extra shrimp at the end, and then we all hugged our waitress...still not sure why. I lost to Kristin in our first ever head to head match-up in Fantasy Football. Certainly a low point in my fantasy career, which has had many. Most importantly, the weekend ended with a Packer victory, so things could be worse.

Turkey Bowl prep




Henry decided he wanted to run.

Yep, I'm carrying two scooters on this lovely walk.


Bella invited herself to sample everyone's hot chocolates

Kristin's pumpkin was so ugly, Cole insisted on putting the cut out pieces back in.

Looks safe...enough. In all seriousness I thought I was going to have to catch my Dad as he fell off the roof. I think it would have ended badly.

Kristin got me cheesecake and cheese and crackers for a birthday treat. Two of my favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment