Friday, October 18, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

The boys had a field trip to the pumpkin patch today. Sadly, I was stuck at work so Kristin took the boys. It sounded like a rough start with Cole throwing a fit at home and refusing to get dressed, but they made it there and got their pumpkins.

With me gone, Kristin was left to take pictures. In my opinion, they are of much less quality then when I attend outings and take pictures. She rarely gets pictures where you can actually see the boys faces. It appears there is another thing Kristin is lousy at (like potty training). Since I always rip on Kristin, I will take this opportunity to mention that she has really stepped up her homemaking game. I often rip on her for her lack of skills in this area. Seriously, I tell everyone and constantly talk about her bad cooking and housekeeping at work. Of late, the boys and I have been enjoying nice dinners and prepared lunches. I haven't had to turn a pair of undies inside out in weeks (just kidding, I never had to do that). Her attitude still needs a little work, but overall, nice job Kristin! We love you!

Anyway, here are the pics...

Cole and his 2 buddies, front and center










I'm told Henry said, "I want the pink one!" but I choose not to believe it


Henry spotted this opportunity a mile away - stuffed himself inside a ticket booth and then giggled and held the door closed so Kristin couldn't get him out. That boy is a handful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment