Thursday, September 19, 2013

Potty Humor

I am sick and tired of our morning routine. Now admittedly, I need to go to bed earlier, but Henry has been waking up too early lately, yelling and screaming for Cole and Bella.  And there is Cole...like clockwork, Cole is on the shitter every morning. He makes a ton of noise, it takes him forever and it is literally every morning. I think we mentioned this previously and it has not changed. You could set your watch. He ends the day with a poop before bed and every morning he starts the day with a poop. Which also means I start my days by wiping someone else's ass.


Since we are talking poop, Cole is following in his parents' footsteps and has started in on the potty humor. His first real joke was looking in the toilet after making a pile of #2 and saying, "It's a poop traffic jam!" Totally was.

Being the family mimic Henry had to get in on the laughs too. I asked him if he had poop in his pants and his reply was, "No, I just have gas. I just have gas in my pants." It was total lie, of course. I guess that was the joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment