Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Muffins with Mom

Around Mother's Day Cole had a Muffins with Mom event at school. Grandpa Gregg came over to watch Hen so Cole and I could go have some fun together at his school. I had my fingers crossed that this would go better than his Christmas field trip/program...he loves muffins so I at least had that working for me. We played with friends, did an art project, and of course ate muffins and fruit. The kids did some singing and story telling and then gave the Moms their big secret presents they had been working on all week.  It was a very sweet morning.

Luckily I didn't have a mouth full of muffin for this pic, it would not have been as cute


The not sweet part of the morning happened when 2 teachers and a few Moms did double takes when they saw me. One Mom said she didn't even recognize me...I can only imagine that is because on this particular morning I had on nice clothes, makeup and my hair was not in a messy knot. Not to worry, since then I have made strides to improve my preschool drop-off appearance. Hint taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment