Monday, October 22, 2012

Nightmare come true

First off I will apologize for yet another post about poop. Second, if Henry ever questions my love for him I will show him this post and pictures. I didn't just walk out to never return, which is what I wanted to do. Nope, I stayed and cleaned up the disaster he created. Third, do not scroll down if you are eating. This was by far the worst pooping incident I've ever seen. Sadly Kristin was working so I had to handle it alone. After nap, I walked into Henry's room and instantly smelled an unbelievable, eye watering shit. It was so bad all I could do was laugh. Then I saw his crib. And his blankets. And him. Everything covered in poo. There was so much and it was everywhere. I took him right to the tub and started hosing him off. Luckily he did not mind the high pressure spray. After a lot of sweat and tears (from me) he was finally clean.

 




I was pretty proud of myself for handling this situation and not calling for help...although with Kristin gone not sure who I would have called. Kristin made fun of me because I just threw all the poopy bedding, jammies and blankets in a big garbage bag and tossed it in the basement. Kristin said everything was going to stain and get ruined. She informed me of this after I already left the house, so I had to drive back home and dump everything in a bucket with hot water.

I do feel bad for Henry though. He obviously does not feel well and maybe has an aversion to one of his KFC bowl staples. He made this even more apparent later in the day when we went out to dinner with Aunt Jess. We visited her new apartment and new kitty, Owen. She lives a few houses away from Brewski's, so we went there for dinner. (Side note: Even though we went around 5pm we still got dirty looks from bar patrons for having kids in the bar). Nearing the end Henry had some more extra stinky explosive diarrhea. It smelled horrible and we all new we had to get the hell out of there. For some reason Jess and Kristin were still moving at a snails pace, gathering sippy cups and crayons, etc. I had to yell at them a few times to get moving before the smell contaminated the place.  Poor Henry got poo on his pants so he had to ride home in his diaper. He didn't seem to mind.

Snacks before he lit the place up

Finally a clean diaper

Kristin gave me more grief after this incident because as I rushed to get out of the house I did not grab the diaper bag. This was obviously a big deal when Henry decided to poop out the side of his pants. Jess and Kristin had to take Henry back to her apartment, clean him up and wrap him in a towel while I had to run over to CVS to buy some diapers. Oops. My bad on that one.

Mentioning Jess's cat, reminds me that I should mention Cole lies now. He has been telling some pretty big whoppers lately. After spending the day with Grandma and Aunt Jess he told us Jessie's cat, "Wallet," peed on the floor and Grandma was mad and Jess cried. This never happened and luckily the cat is not named Wallet.

And now for some non-poop pictures.



1 comment: