Friday, September 28, 2012

Bombs Away

I think it has been awhile since we've had an immature, gross kind of post. This is not a sign of Kristin and me maturing, but rather just us getting so use to gross things happening. I did have a new one the other day though. After bath I had Cole up on the changing table in his bedroom and he said something about going to the bathroom and did a reach around ass grab. I quickly grabbed him and hurried to the bathroom, carrying him sideways because I wasn't sure which end it may come out. As usual though, Cole sat down and nothing happened. Disappointed, we walked back to his room to put on his diaper and jammies. As I was hoisting him up to the changing table, while in mid-air, I hear a "pshhhh" followed by a "SPLAT," like a demented Batman comic. I looked down and sure enough, Cole shot some diarrhea on the floor at a pretty good velocity judging by the splatter (which as a Dexter fan makes me excited for the new season to start this Sunday; although he specializes in blood splatter, not poop splatter). Amazingly, I was poop free, the dresser and changing table poop free and the rug poop free. He just hit the hard wood floor and a little on his jammies. Not bad.

We didn't take a picture of the poo on the floor for the blog ...maybe we are maturing.

No comments:

Post a Comment