Wednesday, June 16, 2010

First Words

I don't know the rules on first words...if someone else has to be there for it to count, if it has to be repeated in front of another, etc. Either way, I am making the claim that this morning Cole said, "Hi Dad." I have been, without Kristin's knowledge, saying "Hi Dad" to Cole in the mornings, hoping that my title gets said first.  Say something enough and it seems Cole can repeat it. I guess his next word will likely be "shit" (or something worse - Kristin has a horrible mouth). To Kristin, the grandparents and all of those close to Cole, ha ha. He said "Dad" first. Suck on that, in your face, I win! Below is a pic of Cole laughing about it with me. Looks likes he loves me best.

2 comments:

  1. not fair. i am especially upset because it really looks like you guys are laughing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always knew he loved you best. But before you gloat too much, be aware that one Matilda's earliest words was definitely "shit."

    ReplyDelete