Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Beware of the Cheek Turn

Once Cole gets older and can talk, I imagine it will be awkward to give him kisses and say “I love you," so I am trying to fit in all that good stuff now. Cole is not really cooperating though. More often than not, you go in to give him a kiss on the cheek and he turns at the last second. Instead of a quick cheek peck, you get a great big, disgusting, drool-filled mouth kiss. I'm hoping he is just practicing this little trick to try out on the ladies later in life, but it is still gross. The worst are the times after a formula burp or spit up and you forget about his “move” and you get an even messier mouth kiss. I guess, in a lot of ways, parenting is like a game of Fear Factor, minus Joe Rogan.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, luckily my nose is squished, so you don't get the full profile.

    Nick

    ReplyDelete