Wednesday, December 1, 2021

November 2021

And we have November pics...


Lou decided to grab some oranges and start chucking them around the kitchen. He was enjoying it so much I couldn't bring myself to put a stop to it. 








Cole participated the hell out of volleyball. Well deserved certificate, Cole. 


Cole is lucky to have a friend that gets tickets to Packers game. 

Hopefully we can get Henry to a game, but for now he had to settle for Sluggo's. 


Gus and Lou tagged along to a Scout event with David Stokes, the animal guy. I was glad to see they were willing to hold the snakes. (I know I didn't want to). 












I wonder if that's how Tesla does it. 







This was a great wresting match. Cole was winning most of the fight, but I think Kristin won in the end. 

Asiana's for Kristin and Cole's bdays. 

So helpful for Lou to help with the basket. 

Just kidding. Not helpful at all. Just a slow now with a basket on his foot.


Cole is 12! Damn, that's old.

Looks like they stole Cole's bday balloons

This kid has quite the collection of food socks. 




2 comments:

  1. If I saw your son peeing like that at a urinal, I would pick him up, take him into a toilet stall, lock the door and start pounding his sweet tight ass

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://hishia.in?i=d9b7ad65

    ReplyDelete