Thursday, December 19, 2019

Pics & Captions


Your 1st Place flag football champions.

Twins go to school



Couch shopping (and me watching Kristin struggle to measure things. But I will not help)

Jeans!


Quite the pose. Should make selling this table no problem. 

Cole was actually a real help on getting the outside fridge doors back on. That always surprises me. 

Our new dual tv setup in the basement. Pretty awesome. And I'm already contemplating a third. 

Always scary to move the couch





Henry eating baby food






This picture reminds me that we went skiing recently. No pictures of that because it was a disaster. Lots and lots of tears (Henry) and I lost a boy for a little bit. Sorry Cole. 

We took the grandmas out to brunch to say thanks for years and years of free babysitting. Yeah, I think we're about even. 


Weird way to watch tv Gus. 


Lou bit Gus. I believe there was a dispute as to who gets a certain train car. 

And we have a Hobbit. We will be asking Santa to bring some new pants for Cole. 
I hope it was not too obvious that all the pics of Gus and Louis are of them eating or watching tv. Sadly, that is pretty accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment