Thursday, April 18, 2019

Scout stuff

Two recent scout outings that were pretty awesome. The first was Discovery World. The boys got a nice tour and were able to peak at the insides of some dead fish. We also followed it up with a lunch at Hooligans, an old favorite, although I don't think the boys were impressed.










The second outing was to the Fiserv Forum for the Bucks Scout Night. We started this one off with a trip to Ian's. The boys do like Ian's and Cole scored a free slice, so that was nice.

Scout night came with a couple cool extra things to do. The boys got to high five the players when they came out of the tunnel. I feel bad though because the boys got selected to do it for the opposing team (the Hawks), while their entire den got to high five the Bucks. I signed up separately from the Pack for the game, so it was my fault, but the boys took it well. I asked and tried to get them to be able to switch but it was a no go. Although in retrospect I should have just sent them down with their den. I don't think anyone would have noticed two extra scouts. I'm proud of them for being good about it and they said it was still cool.

They also got to shoot a free throw after the game. I think they thought it was cool to be out on the court, but sadly I have to report two air balls.









My selfie game is still super weak. 




No comments:

Post a Comment