Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Complaint Box

So this was probably another bad idea by me, but I thought the boys could have a complaint or suggestion box. I'm hoping that they just make a note and put it in there instead of whining and crying to me. I'm sure it won't work.

So far we have received the following complaints/comments...

From Henry:  "I hate the burritos." He is referring to the breakfast burritos we served him at breakfast. Not a fan. I am a fan, however, of how he spelled burritos.

From Cole:  "I don't like it when you give me that [?] smoothie." So Hen doesn't like burritos and Cole doesn't like smoothies. Noted.  

From Cole:  "Dad when can we do the fumble drill?" Finally, a good suggestion. Soon Cole, soon.

note continued below


From Cole:  "Dad, I want to start spelling words when breakfast is ready. Cole" We work on spelling in the morning, and sorry Cole. Seeing how you spelled a bunch of shit wrong in this note, we will be starting spelling lessons even earlier now.

No comments:

Post a Comment