Monday, August 15, 2016

Fishing Ninjas

Watch out! The boys are in Ninja training. Kristin signed them up for four classes. I imagine it takes a little more training than that to become a Ninja. The boys seemed to enjoy it. I did not enjoy some of the parents I was there with though. I had to "Ma'am" a lady because she wasn't watching her kids and they went into my bag. Twice! I did get to see grownups wearing fake swords on their sides, so that was neat. Hopefully they don't read this and beat me up.

"Ninja focus" pose. 




We started on some yard work. I'm sure this will be yet another project we start and don't finish. Yeah us.


One load!

I took a lot of pictures, so I figure I might as well share them. Plus, I think the boys really had a blast. On Sunday, Ryan took us out on his boat to do some fishing. The boys and Ryan caught a lot. (I'm not talking about my performance, so don't ask.). We were out on Silver Lake (Waukesha County - there are about 28 Silver lakes in WI). It was a nice lake and we finished the day with some swimming. Henry went skinny dipping. Hopefully the restaurant we were swimming by didn't mind.


Henry kissing a minnow.





The boys spent the majority of the morning and much of the trip with their heads buried in the live well playing with the minnows. 

Cole and Henry got to work the trolling motor. 





Cole's bloody bluegill. The hook was pretty deep. 

More bass for Hen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment