Friday, March 25, 2016

Story Time

Story 1
Randomly at dinner Henry blurted "one call that's all." We don't really have TV randomly on and I doubt Gruber Law Offices advertises on kid shows, but somehow he heard the slogan. I consider that a win for Gruber. That is one catchy slogan.

Story 2
Circley, Henry's favorite turtle, is a one upper and I don't think I like him anymore. Anything we say, Henry always chimes in with some Circley story about him doing it better or faster or something. It's becoming quite annoying. I get it, Circley's awesome. Whatever.

Story 3
We all coincidentally wore silver jeans (as Cole calls them) on the same day. I know, crazy.


Story 4
I did not knock over an easel full of paint and glitter at preschool Family Fun night this year. Although, Dustin and Hen's old teacher brought it up of course. Jerks. Also, in this picture Henry is telling the class how awesome Circley is...



Story 5
As we all know kids are tiring. One day after already serving them a lunch, Henry was still hungry. I got super lazy and just let him eat a cold hot dog. I didn't want to make anything and then I thought I should, but then he seemed to enjoy the cold dog so I remained seated and just watched. I know I had a few cold hot dogs in my day, but this was out of pure laziness.

I guess he also could have just finished all those apple sticks.
Story 6
While having a discussion with the boys about how we can't buy everything they want, Henry goes "yep, you get what you need but you can't always get what you want." Kristin thinks Henry said this, but I actually think Cole did. Who knows and who knows when they started to listen to the Stones.


No comments:

Post a Comment