Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Pic Post

We are almost a month into 2016 and there is very little to blog about. I even take a lot less pictures nowadays, but I'll share some recent ones.

I love movie nights. We recently watched Inside Out, which was pretty good. Henry is pretending to sleep here (while sitting up). 

Henry and Mom off to Kindergarten orientation.

I started using Instagram and even downloaded an app for photo editing. I don't know if I feel hip or like a teenage girl using social media to this extent. Below shows off some of the layout options I've used.

In the first picture, Cole and Henry are getting ready to wrestle with me. Cole suddenly jacked up his shorts and told me this is what wrestlers look like. Not far off. Maybe I'll get him a singlet or whatever it is wrestlers wear...take our wrestling up a notch.


Cole is able to do more and more chores, which is pretty sweet. I wouldn't mind taking loading and unloading the dishwasher off my plate.


School Pics:



Cole had his 100th day of school today. He now only has about 3,000 or 4,000 to go, so I think they went a bit over the top with the party. They are even having a special day tomorrow for the 101st day of school. For some reason Kristin volunteered to bring the cake. Of course Kristin doesn't bake, so she really volunteered to order a cake at a bakery.





Yes! It makes me very happy that this lady apparently makes an appearance at all school parties. 





I'll give Kristin credit for coming up with the idea to use pennies on his cape. Cole and I came up with the design.

At the end of the day Cole declared his 100th day of school "just perfect." Hopefully his 101st day goes just as well. They will be watching 101 Dalmatians and had to wear black and white.


2 comments:

  1. They did not watch 101 Dalmatians. It was just called "Dalmatian Day" in reference to 101...

    ReplyDelete