Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Medals, trophies and graduations

In summer sporting news Cole added a T-ball trophy to go with his soccer trophy. He's up to two now, so he's catching me fast and already doubled the number of trophies his mother ever received.


Henry decided not to sit by us to watch Cole's T-ball game.


Participation trophy! I tend to agree with James Harrison on this, although at this age I'm not too bothered.

Henry got his first medal. Yes, another participation award.

This is possibly the worst picture ever taken of any group ever

More importantly, he got ice cream.

It rained and we found Cole making huge mud balls. 

No trophy, but Cole did recently graduate from Safety Village. I'm not surprised. He's usually pretty safe.






I should be getting another trophy for my collection as Ryan and I beat Jason and Joe in the second annual Fransenuchoner Fishorama on Pewaukee Lake. Last year we came in 2nd (yes, out of two boats).


I also recently received a medal for participating in the Rugged Maniac 5K Run. It was hard, so I actually think I do deserve this.




Kids with corn...should get cutest corn eating picture award in my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment