Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Of late...

Of late...The spoiled Fuchs children got themselves a big swing set. Luckily, all it costs us was a 1.75 liter bottle of Captain Morgan. Not bad.



They have on their matching 4th of July outfits. If you were wondering.

I made a big Jenga set. Easy, but much more of a pain than I thought. It is just a lot of pieces to cut...54! Cole actually beat me, so now he thinks he is the Jenga master.




I ditched out for most of the weekend to go fishing. Jer and I did not do well in the bass tourney, but it was fun.


Almost instantly upon arriving home from up north, I grabbed the boys and took them to Indy Fest. The cars were too loud for them though, so we didn't stay long.







And good news, Kim accepted Ben's proposal, so the boys will be getting a new aunt. Or as Henry put it, "Kim is going to be our Uncle." Congrats Ben and Kim.



No comments:

Post a Comment