Tuesday, December 16, 2014

R.I.P.D.

Sadly, I'm not going to give you a review of the not so good movie, R.I.P.D. Rather, we are saying good-bye to Cole's first pet, Dusty. Rest in peace buddy. You were not around long, but you were a good pet and annoyed me less than Bella (sorry Bella).

It happened last night. Cole and I went to feed him and discovered him upside down in his bowl. Cole didn't even really notice. I had to quick call Kristin because she was at the pet store buying some more fish stuff, obviously no longer needed. Although Cole did say, "I guess I need to get a new fish." He really didn't seem to care all that much. I actually had to try and get Cole and Henry to take the whole situation more seriously because they thought it was hilarious that we were going to flush him down the toilet. In the end, we had a nice good-bye. Cole, Henry and I all said some kind words and then Cole did the flushing. He finished by telling us, "I will remember Dusty."

I'm pretty sure it was the dirty water that killed him. I was seriously just about to change it.

On a weird note, Cole now wears "night gloves." An invention of his own that are really just socks on his hands. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh so sad... too bad you couldn't just do the old switcheroo though it sounds like the boys were satisfied with their good bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Night gloves....brilliant! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete