Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Football at BCHS, Museums and more

A while back we went to the Brookfield Farmer's Market with the Schilz family. Afterwards we decided to break into Central (it was unlocked) and roam the halls. Dustin refused so it was just Kristin, Amy and I and the kids. We also got in a football practice.




Henry liked to get a running start. He may have over done it a bit.

Still coming.

A few seconds later...

Finally. Contact.

And he knocks himself down.


Last week/weekend, both Grandmas were in FL so Auntie Jess helped us out with babysitting on Monday and Tuesday. She took the boys to the kids museum and Hen got dirty fixing cars. 


Since the grandmas were gone and Jess couldn't cover everyday (selfishly she had to go work), I had to use vacation days to stay home with the kids. Hopefully the grandparents will be more considerate of their unpaid babysitting gig next time they plan their vacations (and obviously no more traveling together). Since I had off, I decided to plan a fun outing, so I took the kids to the Public Museum. Henry was a little crabby, but overall a pretty nice trip. Always nice when the Three D's can hang out.





Cole made a friend. 



We also went to Stonefire Pizza Company over the weekend with the Schilz's. That was horrible. The place was super crowded and people suck. Plus it was really expensive. Not surprisingly, the kids loved it. They really liked playing the racing games, which wasn't bad since you could sit in the chair and avoid the surroundings. 



Pretty good form for a first timer.


When we got home in the afternoon after the museum, I decided that I was so sick of Henry in diapers that I would give potty training a try. Well, once again, I was successful (after numerous failures by Kristin). I'll try to not rub it in, but clearly I am the better parent. 


As if there are not enough pics within this post, below are a few more random ones.

I was surprised that Cole can carry Henry. He's stronger than he looks.

Playing a video game together. Now that Henry is potty trained, he can have his Kindle that was purchased a long time ago.

Yikes!!!

I just like the highlighters clipped to the shirt. Screams nerd.



No comments:

Post a Comment