Friday, June 20, 2014

Father's Day 2014

Father's Days are apparently already not a big deal. Kristin and the boys got me nothing, except for a taste of my own medicine, I guess (as I never get Kristin anything for Mother's Day). We did have a fun day though. We went to the Brewer's game, Henry's first, and then to my parents house to hang out with the family. To be honest, I think I only got to watch about 3 innings (money well spent). Luckily, though, I missed out on watching the Brewers get lit up at the end. Cole had a great time hanging out with Columbus Cousins, Lisa and Walt and nonColumbus cousin Ellie too.

Henry got a new Brewers outfit for the game. Cole refused to wear his Brewers shirt. I'm trying not to hold it against it him.






Shocked by the awesome-ness of a birthday present




Cousin Ellie's new puppy, Monster. Henry loves little things so we thought he might try to shove her into his treasure box or pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment