Thursday, February 27, 2014

Famous Now

The Whitefish Bay-Shorewood Nursery School is revamping their website and they decided to use some pictures of Cole and Henry (and every other kid in their classes). So, maybe famous is a stretch, but it's a start. Personally, I think they should have been featured much more, replacing some of their less fortunate looking peers (just kidding), but I guess they had to be fair to the rest of the kids. Below are the pics featuring C and H.

You can only see Hen's back, but it counts.

Henry and his table of ladies

Cole hard at work

School side note:  Below is Cole's latest art project. According to him, Love is..."my big dump truck that goes super fast." I see Ben went with the classic "mommy and daddy." A fast dump truck does sound pretty cool. I don't even know what "super fast dump truck" he is talking about.



Other recent photos...

I hope I never got this close to Jeremy while sharing a tub

Hen decided to rock a tank and undies (over diaper) to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment