Monday, March 7, 2011

Croup. AGAIN!

Croup can suck it. Yes, Cole's got it yet again. I guess I got croup a lot as a baby so Kristin is blaming this on me. I'm obviously getting pretty annoyed with this sick-baby business. Not only does Cole not feel well, but it significantly affects my sleeping. He's constantly waking up throughout the night coughing and whining; we aren't supposed to let him get too worked up as it makes his symptoms worse so we have to fly out of bed to console him. I get awfully moody if I don't get my ten hours of sleep.

I also discovered the worst thing about croup. I went to give Cole a kiss, he turned and I got a booger on my lip. It was disgusting! It wasn't just a bunch of snot either. This was a full blown, green, stretchy kind of booger. Ugh! I gag just thinking about it. As I've said before, I am planning to cut back on kisses and general signs of affection when Cole starts speaking more, but needless to say, kisses are now being phased out early. I'm not risking boogies on my lip ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment