Monday, December 13, 2010

Surprise!

"And my wolf pack, it grew by one." The Hangover.

"Oops!...I did it again." Britney Spears

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner." Dirty Dancing

"All that she wants (is another baby)." Ace of Base

Yes, I am trying to tell you something. We are expecting child number 2. I am writing this as Cole is crawling around with a load in his pants (don't worry I will change him soon) and I am seriously wondering what we're doing. Another one. Yikes. We are just figuring this one out. Accidents, I mean, everything happens for a reason...right?

In all seriousness, we are very excited for the new addition. I'm not sure how thrilled Kristin is to be pregnant again though, but as promised she got the summer off...now it's back to work. I think it will be nice for Cole and the new addition to be close in age. Also, the sooner we have them the sooner they are out of the house and I can retire.

Due date is June 15th. We think Cole will be a pretty cool big brother.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! CONGRATS! This news just made my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I just heard from my mom and am so excited that our second babies will be so close in age! I hope you're feeling OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - how exciting!! I look forward to hearing all about it (through the blog!).

    ReplyDelete