Monday, November 22, 2010

Say Cheese

Saturday we had a photographer come to our house to take some pictures for Cole's 1 year birthday. We took some family pictures with Bella and then headed to a park near our house for some nature shots. Things went pretty smoothly, Bella even semi-cooperated! And then the worst thing ever happened...Cole was sitting on a bench and toppled over, head over feet onto the top of his head on our wood floors. It happened in slow motion, I remember Nick saying, "oh shit!" and scooping him up to console him. If the photographer hadn't been there, and I wasn't trying to keep my cool, I would have screamed and cried all at once. Cole handled it like a champ and really didn't take too long to comfort and get back in the game. He now has an ugly red bump to show off to the ladies and a gory story to tell.

You can see the sneak peek of our photos here. I think they turned out pretty well, except for my crazy wind-blown hair. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment