Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cole's Hexagon

Now that Cole is older (13 whole weeks), I decided it was time to start his training. I'm sure Cole will be as tuff (yeah, like the Outsiders) as his father, so mixed martial arts and a career in the UFC seem to fit perfectly. Therefore, like Shaun White who has his own half pipe, Cole now has his own hexagon for his mixed martial arts training. When he is bigger we will upgrade to an octagon just like the pros. We had to sacrifice the dining room, but I am sure it will be well worth it once he gets that big endorsement check from the Condom Depot (one of the bigger sponsors of MMA).
The best part about the hexagon is it is dual purpose; it is also a cage for Grandma Chris. We now just keep her in there at all times so we have a constant babysitter. Funny thing is, my Dad hasn't even called looking for her yet. I figure we will let her out when Cole turns two or three.

No comments:

Post a Comment