Thursday, July 1, 2021

June 2021

Here's June...

I'm happy to say the headband phase is over. I was afraid Cole was going to go bald early wearing a headband every single second of the day. 

That actually looks like decent brushing. Nice work Lou.

Lou scratched Gus. For awhile, Lou was waking up and going into Gus's bed. Then Gus would eventually want him to leave and Lou would scratch his face. I'm not exactly sure how this one happened, but it's a doozy.  


Lou thought he was pretty cool with these sunglasses










Hmmm...I'm not sure why Lou is dressed in little girls clothes. Seems like something I should remember. Or something I should have prevented in the first place. 

I'm looking forward to projecting a Packers game on our new inflatable screen. 




Our narrower, broken up asphalt drive is finally gone. The driveway was installed in June and our culvert and approach is starting work today, September 10th! Wish that could have happened faster, but happy it's finally getting done. We had some Village issues on how wide our approach could be. I hate City workers (except for me of course). 



He got most of it in his mouth. 

And I hope that's not a found turd. 

Gus was asking for this book for months and I finally remembered to order it for him. He was very excited. 


In addition to the driveway, we also got a new garage floor, which is amazing. With a nice new floor we had Cole patch some holes and then we painted the garage. 


Heerey's got a pool! That should work out for us. 


We celebrated a 50th anniversary for mom and dad. Congrats parents (that's a long time!)




Got an invite to a Miller Park suite. 


This was pretty nice. We had the Brewers live outside and in the suite we had a Bucks playoff game.

I'm guessing Grandma Debbie is somewhere around here judging by the hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment