Friday, April 2, 2021

Florida

 We had another fun trip to Cape Coral, Florida in March. We had fun at the house swimming and just chilling, we made it to Cape Coral Beach and Fort Myers Beach, drove to the Everglades (Henry finally made it to a National Park), and Kristin and I went to Naples for a wedding. We'll leave those stories out of the blog, but I know I had fun. 

And now, everyone's favorite...other people's vacation pictures. I'm sure I've mentioned this many times before, but I did go to a party and had to look at someone's vacation pictures and then listen to them rate movies from their DVD collection. Yikes. 

Mask wearing went well. We were a little worried about Gus and Lou, but they did great and no one on the plane nitpicked. 









Fishing was not great. I think Henry was the only one who caught something. Total bummer. 







Grandpa Gregg showed the boys how to open a coconut



I'm a little mad I missed this below pic. Kristin and I left to go to Naples for a wedding. Right after we left the boys were fishing off the dock in the canal and they actually caught this Jack Crevalle (we think). I was told the boys did great and took turns reeling it in. 



The Fort Myers Beach day was a highlight. All of the boys really loved just hanging out on the beach. 






New Florida tees


Another fun excursion was driving to the Everglades. We went on an air boat ride, where we did see a couple of alligators hanging out. The place we went to also had some there. Cole held a little baby gator. This also started the tooth necklace wearing. It started with an alligator tooth and now Cole and Henry also both have a shark tooth. Some of these fashion trends aren't easy to deal with.  







No comments:

Post a Comment