Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Overdue post

Totally lost track of the family blog this summer. There is just not enough time. So below are pictures from much of our summer. I'm too lazy to go through and put in chronological order, but it's summer 2019. That should be good enough.

I feel like I should announce that Henry gave mom a new nickname - Swear Bear. Very appropriate for the mouth on that lady.

4th of July
Schilz party and fireworks at the EG Village Park. Pretty standard 4th.

All the twins






Fishing
We took a fishing trip out on the pontoon on Okauchee Lake. Not a great day of fishing and I hooked myself on a Whopper Plopper. Thought I was going to pass out trying to yank it out of my finger. Otherwise fun times. 



I also had my Pewaukee Lake tourney (Ryan and I vs. Jason and Joe). I'm glad to say the trophy can stay in my office for another year.






Outdoor living/Yard work
We improved our outdoor living - fire pit, outdoor tv and Hammerschlagen. Not bad.




Some front yard improvements made as well. Digging up sod is a nightmare.



Like an idiot I never took a photo of it completed. It's just mulched with two chairs and a table now. I'm sure it will be pictured in future posts. 

Now working on a front landscape bed. The projects never stop.



Ben, Kim & Charlotte Visit
We had a fun time seeing Ben, Kim and Charlotte. 


The twins love babies. 

Grandma got everyone matching outfits for a photo (that I apparently don't have to post). 


Cruisin' the Grove
The boys are now super into cars after being judges at this year's Cruisin' the Grove car show. They get super jacked whenever they see cool cars on the road.




Cole got to ride in a Corvette. I think it's safe to say he was pretty excited about it. 

State Fair
Annual trip to the fair with the Heerey's. In addition to the big slide, stinky animals and food, we went on the sky glider thing. I have to admit, I didn't like it. I'm getting old.



 

Other
Just some other photos I downloaded...

Cole's baseball team - guess we don't have a picture of Henry's team 

At the doc with some ailment I don't remember







Gus right, Lou left

Cole won this creeper at Dave & Busters with Grandma and Grandpa


No comments:

Post a Comment