Friday, July 5, 2019

Recent Activities

Well, we've had a Father's Day, our first fishing morning (at the EG pond), a weekend with no plans (the most amazing thing ever) and rocked the SJV Fest. These are in no particular order.

Father's Day
Only one pic from the Father's Day party at our house. It was fun. You'll have to take my word for it.



Free Day and Fishing
A weekend with no plans. Impossible you say. Well it actually happened. It was quite nice. Lots of hanging out and a water gun/balloon fight, which I think was the highlight.

Ugh, hooked into my first EG bass at the pond and it spit the hook about 8 feet from the dock. I was pretty upset, but getting over it. This was probably my second go for bass, so I plan to ramp up the efforts and snag one at our next trip. 

Otherwise, the goal is usually to try and catch the smallest fish (via rod or net). 





Game with the neighbors


This is Henry getting in the water bucket. 


This is Henry after telling us he just peed in the water bucket. 

SJV Fest
As for most of us, a tradition not to be missed. I went on the Pharaoh's Fury ride (the boat that goes up and down) and didn't like it. I'm too old for this stuff now. Kinda of sad, but Cole is not a fan of heights or some of the bigger rides, so we can just hangout while Henry goes.


The carny did not wave back.




Hands are up, but they do not appear to be having any fun on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment