Monday, November 26, 2018

Halloween 2018

It was a pretty typical Halloween; costumes, candy, pumpkin carving, and class parties. The boys did get to go twice, in our subdivision and Tanglewood (Normal's subdivision).

This may have been the first year we (Kristin) didn't make the boys their costumes. Time got away from us, so we had to to make a last minute trip to the Halloween store. Cole wanted to be an Ice Dragon, which I thought, "what the fuck is that". I don't think Henry was quite sure what he wanted going into the store.

Surprisingly, there was an Ice Dragon costume. I still haven't figured out if that is from a show or movie or something. Henry went with a Blue Ninja costume. I think he just needed something that would allow him to get the double sword accessory.

I threw in an Elm Grove Octoberfest pic. Cole got smart (or devious) and put his nail in a crack, so he got it sunk in one hit. Pretty funny, but his friends weren't thrilled. It turned into a fun debate. 

Pumpkins (from left to right):  Henry, Dad, Cole 


 
Luckily I was at this party, so I could put a stop to the number of caramel apple slices Henry was making himself. 

I think Cole was the only one to land all rings in ring toss. Nice work. 







Not a bad haul.


1 comment:

  1. Good but I think for Halloween you can buy one amazing costume and that is realistic dinosaur costume which will give you a horrible look. Also the price of these costumes are very reasonable. I hope after wearing this you'll enjoy more.

    ReplyDelete