Friday, May 11, 2018

NOLA 2018

Recently I had a Planning Conference in New Orleans. Yeah, I know, very exciting. Once the conference was over Kristin flew down and joined me for a few nights. I was away from the kids for an entire week. It was nice, but a little long.

I should mention, just because I think it's a crazy coincidence, but heading out to lunch during the conference I turned down a street and there were the Malan's just waiting for an Uber. Very random.

Okay, so I'm about to do the worst and lamest thing ever...share vacation pictures. BUT, I might as well do something with them and keep these memories somewhere. Plus, I need to show off my newly developed selfie game and some food pics. According to my Instagram account, food pics are all the rage.

Selfie Game:






Food pics:




Super Lame Scenery Pics:

I saw a boat. You ever see one of these?

Classic NOLA pic

I actually do like this pedestrian bridge. Sadly, it was a pretty tiring climb for us. 

You gotta get a pic of the hotel room. We stayed at the Ace. At my conference the developer called it "a hipster's paradise."


More boats.

Not sure why I took a pic of this dude. Must have been first day there. Got excited. And reminds me that I didn't get a pic or video these two kids, probably Cole's age, doing some amazing bucket drumming. 

And another boat. 

How many idiots took this pic. And I couldn't even manage to get my shoe out of the photo.

Well, this guy's cool

Hung out on a roof, so that's cool.


What a horrible pic this is. I have no idea what I'm going for here. 

Others:

The Obama's and me eat at the same places. 

I think this is funny. I would have put little dots for nipples in the O's though. 

Kept getting stuck behind this guy at the airport. I just couldn't believe we both wore the same leggings. Crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment