Thursday, December 7, 2017

Thanksgiving and Birthdays

The Fuchs family had a lovely Thanksgiving. We played a little Turkey Bowl with the neighbors, ate a bunch of food, watched some football...pretty typical and a lot of fun. I can't say it was all that special for the twins. It was their first, but they also just drank formula like any other day. Maybe we should have liquefied some turkey and mashed potatoes for them.

We also had a couple birthdays. Kristin turned 38 and Cole turned 8. To be honest, both bdays bothered me a bit. My wife is 38. I never planned on having that when I was younger. And Cole being 8...holy shit. That makes me feel so old. And then you look at him and realize he really is already a big boy/little man. Next thing you know he won't like me, he'll start driving, and soon enough will have a 38 year old lady of his own.  

Below are Tday and Bday pics as well as some randos. 

Gus



 
I'd hate to be this close to my brother. No offense Jer. 


We squeezed in a morning birthday celebration before school. Just too exciting to wait. 

Cole was very happy with his haul.


First present Cole went to after opening everything was a subtraction math book. I wonder whose kid this really is because he can't be ours. 






Kristin unknowingly used trick candles. Caught us all off guard.
  
In the evening we had a second bday celebration with cake.


Cole had his friend party at Skateland. I think we were at the same table I had for my birthday party back in the day. Cole decided to just go with boys for this one, but still had a good number of kids. I think everyone had fun.











No comments:

Post a Comment