Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Goofballs

Like most children the boys love being goofballs, or goofnuts as Grandma DJ would say. Cole seems to really get a kick about how goofy they are at times. Taking a look at some recent pics, I think he can be pretty happy and proud with the level of goofiness that occurs.

It's hard to catch them smaller than this.


Henry of course got soaked at some point.


Why not put on some winter clothes in summer?








Fireflies. 

Early Xmas present.



I also thought I would document my very enjoyable fishing trip. I'll leave out the details of the bass tournament (we did not do well). 

First fish of the trip.
 
After a horrible cold streak, I finally caught this little guy. 

For the record, I have caught bigger. (Pewaukee trip) 

Maiden Lake Supper Club

No comments:

Post a Comment