Friday, March 3, 2017

Most recent first

Typically our blogs go in chronological order starting with the oldest first. Due to accidentally loading pics differently than normal, this blog post is starting with the most recent...not that any of this really matters.

We'll start with Cole's first play. A production of the Hermit Crab gets a new shell (or something like that). He was Narrator 4. He memorized all his lines and did a great job.



I was also not able to rotate this pic properly. I was able to load it in every direction at except the right-side up. 

Cole got a microscope. Should make going to the bathroom easier for him. Haha. 

Scouts have been keeping Cole and I very busy. Lots of Den and Pack meetings. He has earned his Tiger Badge/Patch. Next we will be constructing his pinewood derby car. I am very nervous I will screw things up and he'll get disqualified.



More play pictures. The pics also loaded in random order.






Henry wants an ATV bad. I had to take him to look at some just to shut him up for a bit. He is saving up, but I'm not sure he'll be able to save the $2,000 needed. Sorry buddy.




This is the one. I'm tempted. 



Cole looking tired and missing more teeth. He's quite the hillbilly nowadays.

We went to a zoo event about Lemurs. Fun and free with our zoo pass. I'll take it.




We had our own Valentine's Day party that ended in a fondue dessert. Yum.






The boys got food t-shirts and refused to give me a normal pose with normal smiles. Jerks.





The boys also received all of their checks on the check sheet. Basically, we have been rewarding them with checks for good behavior. Once a sheet is completed they get something. They now get Pokemon and animal cards, so this system is already over, but for their last completed sheet they got an overnight stay at Wildwood Lodge in Pewaukee.

They swam until their nipples hurt. Seriously, they wore swim shirts and ended up with sore red nipples. Other than that it was a lot of fun. We may have to try this again.






Oops. Another play pic. I guess we'll end on that.


No comments:

Post a Comment