Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

Oh no! I checked my phone and I have no pictures of Thanksgiving 2016. I'm not sure how we will go on without being able to have a detailed description with photos of this year's Thanksgiving Day celebration. This will be a huge gap in our blog book memories, but I'm hoping we'll be okay. I will just say it was fun, we ate a lot and watched football...yep, sounds like Thanksgiving.

Update: Luckily Kristin found a couple pics from T-day to share. Phew.



Photos I did find in my phone are below, including Cole's birthday party at Helium and his birthday dinner at home. Kristin also had a birthday. 37 now (yikes!). No photos of this event either. Probably because there was not really an event. Amy and Caroline took her out to dinner, at least.

And because we don't post all that often anymore, we also have a few brunch with Santa, St. Nick and other miscellaneous photos to share.

Henry was very excited to join the Zoological Society Kids Conservation Club. He couldn't wait to get home from the zoo and fill this out. Translation:  Henry Fuchs. I love animals and I like the zoo. Donor. I bet it is going to be fun. My favorite animal is a snake. He is now sponsoring a Black Rhino named Mimi. Cole has also now joined. 

Henry smashed his face on the cutting board. I now hate our pull out cutting board.



This is what happens when you send men (well one man and two boys) to the grocery store. Literally all we purchased. I don't know how to submit, but we came up with the next three flavors for Lays:  1. Shrimp Taco, 2. Cheesy Hot Dog & Reuben. Yum. 

Hamster balls at Helium. If I had a place to store them I would consider buying a couple. 

Cole made the jump, although kinda landed on his feet, which is a no no. He actually thought they wouldn't let him jump again. 

Hen wanted to give it a go, but in the end he has the same feelings about heights as his Dad and decided not to jump. Maybe next time, buddy. 




Bye Bye White Lightening. Soon you will be in car heaven with Black Thunder. 

As we were working in the office, Cole surprised me with a home made bow tie. 

Not a bad bday spread. 







Cole decided to drink from his lemonade and chocolate malt at the same time at John's Sandwich Shop. Gross. He also asked the guy there if he was John. Turns out, no. His name is Peter, but he bought the shop from a John a long time ago. Cole suggested he change it to Peter's Sandwich Shop. The guy played along like he never thought of that before and as we were leaving Cole said, "Do you think he'll do my idea?" So if it ever changes to Peter's Sandwich Shop, Cole gets the credit.


The boys were last. I think they were starting to worry. I also think this happened to them last year.



Thanks Hansen's. 

Hen's getting to have quite the collection of dead bugs. Not to mention his dead baby shark that seems to be in a bottle that could be unscrewed easily. I'm very worried about that. 

St Nick gave them a second go on the Polar Express. I hope it will be as fun as last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment