Friday, October 7, 2016

HamFuc 2016

We had the third HamFuc after an 8 year hiatus. All the HamFuc staples were included; a pig, beer, t-shirts and fun. I suppose the weather could have been worse, but not by much. With that said, I thought it was a good time. I know I had fun. And the boys said they wanted to do it again next year. I'm not sure if Kristin is fully sold, but we likely won't even let her vote on the matter, so who cares.

Oink oink. 

Sadly the Badgers lost to Michigan. 

The boys did not help much with the setup, but they did find a big pile of worms. 

The little HamFuc-ers!



Other news;

Haley, our former nanny, got married...


Did not take Henry long to ruin his outfit.







And...


Henry is in there somewhere. And way too high for Kristin's liking. 

This needs to be setup permanently. 

Recent school pics...



Cole and his 3rd grade buddy.



I went to Apple Holler with Hen's class. I started with a group of 6. By the end it was just me, Henry and Beau (on the right). I'm not sure why everyone else ditched me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment