Friday, July 20, 2012

We hoped for a Henry...but we got a Hank

I don't know if everyone feels this way, but I picture very different personalities when I think of a boy named Henry and a boy named Hank. I picture a little boy named Henry sitting down nicely, reading a book and being very polite to everyone. Now, I picture a little Hank...I see a boy screaming, running around, hitting and maybe sneaking a beer.
Our little Henry/Hank growls a lot. He squirms whenever you want him to be still. He tries to climb everything, even though he can barely stand on his own. I am definitely feeling we will be calling him Hank in the future.


It looks like it may be all downhill from here for Henry. I can't imagine him having this much fun ever again.

Update: Henry took his first steps on Tuesday. Kristin reports it was a total of 4. I was not there, so we will have to take her word for it. I have yet to see a single step for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment